Solid Tires and Tracks Limited Warranty
We at Solid Tires and Tracks are committed to providing you with the best products, at the best value with impeccable performance. We offer the industry’s leading warranty – so your work is "unstoppable"
Warranty period for all products begins on the date of purchase
Rubber Tracks Warranty
CTL - Compact Track Loader Rubber Tracks & Mini Excavator Rubber Tracks
15 month or 1000 hours, whichever comes first, with no prorating in the first 8 months. Prorating begins in the ninth month and is based on the following percentages:
|9th month||10th month||11th month||12th month||13th month||14th month||15th month|
|50% of purchase price||45% of purchase price||40% of purchase price||35% of purchase price||25% of purchase price||15% of purchase price||10% of purchase price|
Rubber Over The Tire (OTT) is 12 months with no hour limit.
All warranty claims must be submitted within thirty days of the date of failure.
We will take returns on standard items only.
All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 20%.
We will not take returns on any custom or made to order items.
Customer must call prior to returning the item to receive a return authorization number.
Postage/Shipping must be postpaid to the destination of returned items; customer is liable for return shipping. The original shipping cost paid for by Solid Tires and Tracks will be deducted from the original purchase price in the event the item was sold as termed “Free Shipping”.
The initial shipping costs will be deducted from the credited amount.
Items must be returned in new, unused condition.
We reserve the right to refuse returns on missing parts, abused, misused or damaged products.
All tracks are made by different manufacturers and have different warranties, the above warranties are general warranties on standard tracks but actual warranty depends on the size of the track purchased.
- All warranty claims must be submitted with the following information:
- Invoice or receipt showing the original date of purchase,
- The make, model, and year of the equipment
- Number of service hours
- Product serial number(s) (stamped on the inside of the track)
- Minimum of five pictures including one picture of the serial number, one picture of the entire product, and at a minimum, three pictures, of the reported failure. - Picture of the complete track on the machine
- Picture of the defect
- Picture of the track size (stamped on the inside of the track)
- Picture of the work area where the machine was being operated
- Untimely or incomplete warranty claims may be denied.
- Upon request, the product must be returned/shipped to our warehouse metioned in RMA.
- All warranty claims will be adjudicated within thirty days of receipt of the complete warranty claim.
Solid Tire Warranty
Skid Steer and Telehandler
Our solid Skid Steer and Telehandler tires are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 5 years after the date of purchase (as documented in the original invoice), subject to and in accordance with the terms of this LIMITED WARRANTY.
This LIMITED WARRANTY is extended only to the original purchaser of the Solid Tire and Tracks solid tire.
Undercarriage Parts Warranty
Undercarriage parts warranty period is 12 months or 1000 hours.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Limited to manufacturer defects.
- Tracks, Tires and Undercarriage parts exhibiting hazard injuries due to improper installation, worn undercarriage and operator error.
- Uneven or rapid wear caused by mechanical irregularity of the machine.
- Damage resulting from abuse, misuse, accidents, road hazard, overload, misapplication, negligence, fire, vandalism, chemical corrosion, and collision.
- Failure due to improper application or mounting procedures.
- Failure, including thermal damages or explosions, due to use at speeds or loads in excess of recommendations.
- Special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
- We are not responsible for damage caused during transit. Any damage caused should be discussed with the parcel post carrier.
- Item/Parts no longer owned by the original purchaser
- Claims outside the warranty period set forth above.
- Cosmetic defects such as surface cracks, splits and other superficial distress that does not render the parts unusable or significantly diminish overall life
- This LIMITED WARRANTY does not cover any labor, removal, reinstallation or transportation costs.
- If any Solid Tire and Tracks' undercarriage part has failed as a result of a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, as reasonably determined by us, Solid Tires and Tracks will provide a partial credit towards the purchase of a replacement Solid Tires and Tracks' product.
- Warranty does not cover damage caused by use in demolition type applications, damage cause by user that is outside the scope of normal operating conditions, and use deemed to be non-typical. These factors include but are not limited to overloading, tears and cuts caused by use, and fire or other natural disasters.
- Warranty does not cover damage caused by worn undercarriage or improper installation.
- Warranty is non-transferrable.
- Shipping is not included in any warranty of rubber tracks and is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If a warranty is deemed acceptable, the claim award is towards the purchase of replacement tracks from Solid Tires and Tracks. and is not issued as a refundable cash value.
- Warranties do not cover any cost of loss of operation of the machine, nor does it cover any cost of installation or removal.
- Additional coverage may be issued based upon the determination of the claim.
LEGAL RIGHTS: THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOLID TIRES AND TRACKS’ LIABILITY AND PURCHASER’S SOLE REMEDY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), IN STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED TO A CREDIT, ON A PROPORTIONAL BASIS, AS SET FORTH ABOVE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SOLID TIRES AND TRACKS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF EQUIPMENT, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, COSTS OF RENTING REPLACEMENTS AND OTHER ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, EVEN IF SOLID TIRES AND TRACKS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ARE NOT APPLICABLE, SOLID TIRES AND TRACKS’ LIABILITY AND PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE LIMITED TO PAYMENT BY SOLID TIRES AND TRACKS OF ACTUAL DAMAGES NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE TIRE. IF OTHERWISE APPLICABLE, THE VIENNA CONVENTION (CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS) IS EXCLUDED IN ITS ENTIRETY. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR LENGTH OF TIME WITHIN WHICH YOU MAY BRING ACTION, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM ONE JURISDICTION TO ANOTHER. NO PERSON, AGENT, DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER OR COMPANY IS AUTHORIZED TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR EXTEND THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER. THE TIME WITHIN WHICH AN ACTION MUST BE COMMENCED TO ENFORCE ANY OBLIGATION OF SOLID TIRES AND TRACKS ARISING UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRATY OR UNDER ANY STATUTE OR LAW IS HEREBY LIMITED TO ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE YOU DISCOVER OR SHOULD HAVE DISCOVERED THE DEFECT. THIS LIMITATION DOES NOT APPLY TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING UNDER THE LAW.